Iced coffee is a brilliant summer drink. Cool and smooth, it’s the perfect refreshment on a warm day! You don’t need to take a trip to your local coffee shop to enjoy a creamy Frappuccino; you can make one at home with very little equipment.
What you’ll need to make 2-3 servings:
- A blender (it doesn’t matter what kind, as long as it’s powerful enough to crush the ice!)
- ½ Cup of double strength coffee (cooled)
- ½ Cup of milk (low fat or full fat both work fine)
- 1-2 Tablespoons of sugar (don’t tell your dentist)
- 1-2 Cups of ice
- (Optional) 1-2 Tablespoons of flavoured syrup. If you like chocolate or caramel, you can add these in too!
- Bung it all into the blender
- Blend until smooth
- Pour into cups