Personal Development and Mentoring – The Road to Success
Work with our media team to design future issues of Maybe Magazine, enhance your CV and get vital work experience. Grow your skills and knowledge in media and retail, build confidence and increase your chances of securing a job.
What will you gain from work experience with Maybe?
- Personal development training including presentation skills, goal setting, team working, problem solving, time-keeping, motivation and confidence building.
- Work placements with Maybe Magazine to learn and practise media skills and work skills including planning, researching, writing, interviewing, photographing and graphic design.
- Technical skills training including Adobe InDesign/Photoshop, online marketing tools including social media and Mailchimp, online publishing tools including Apple News and Calameo.
- Retail Skills training including customer service, merchandising and consumer law.
- Valuable skills in media, employability, retail and business administration.
- Be credited in Maybe Magazine for your contributions to its production.
- Identify job opportunities, prepare for interviews and gain a strong reference.
How does it work?
The programme runs 10.00am-5.00pm, flexibly on a number of days between February and June 2017 at our offices in Bletchley Park and Aylesbury.
The cost is free for unemployed people.
Initial interviews are being held until 1st June.
Find out more
Places are limited and are filling fast. To secure your place contact:
- Telephone: 01296 320246
- Text: THE ROAD TO SUCCESS to 07817 218442 to receive a free call back
- Email: email@example.com